|

Shammi Kapoor tweets Deepika for coffee

deepika
Bollywood beauty Deepika Padukone, who is on Twitter, got the surprise of her life when she was asked for a coffee date by none other than veteran actor Shammi Kapoor on the microblogging website.
Deepika said she did not know that Kapoor had also joined twitter. The actress is now planning to meet the 78-year-old star.
“I’ve met Shammiji a couple of times and always felt this warmth towards him. Even his wife has been very nice to me. Apparently he was tweeting me and I didn’t even imagine that Shammiji would be on Twitter. But that happened just before I came here so when I go back I’ll have my coffee date with him,”.


Posted by Unknown on 3:26 AM. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for " "

Leave a reply

Bollywood Live